Zanzibar Traditional Massage
A Zanzibar Traditional Massage is also known as aromatherapy massage, a massage therapy with added Zanzibar essential oils used for the massage.
Zanzibar Traditional Massages Health Benefits:
Some of the health benefits of Zanzibar Traditional Massage (aromatherapy) include its ability to reduce anxiety, ease depression, boost energy levels. It also speed up the healing process, eliminate headaches, boost cognitive performance, induce sleep, strengthen the immune system, reduce pain, improve digestion and increase circulation.
There are probably as many uses for Zanzibar Traditional Massage as there are essential oils. But research shows particular promise in relieving stress, stabilizing your mood, improving sleep, pain, and nausea relief, and improving your memory and energy level. An important element of aromatherapy is synergy, which is why using a combination of oils often creates a much more powerful effect than any one particular oil.
Healing and Recovery:
As stimulants, many essential oils can help increase the rate of healing throughout the body. This can be due to increased oxygen and blood flow to wounds as well as more internal healing processes like those following surgeries or illness.
The anti-microbial properties of certain essential oils also keep the body protected during these delicate healing stages of the body. Some of the most popular essential oils for speeding up the healing process of the body include cinnamon, cloves, ylang-ylang essential oils. A number of those same oils do more than heal wounds. They can also reduce the severity and discomfort from skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
Why Do People Get Zanzibar Traditional Massage?
Since essential oils massage is like Swedish massage but with essential oils, lotions and scent added. People often get it for muscle and joint related conditions or for physical or mental stress.
Other conditions include:
- Digestive disorders
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Back Pain
Each essential oils used in Zanzibar traditional massage is said to have different properties. For example, some calm while others energize. The following lists some of the therapeutic uses of several oils for a few of today’s most common complaints.
There are some real “multitaskers,” like tea tree leaves, cloves, rose, peppermint, sandalwood, lavender, cinnamon, lavender, ylang ylang, chamomile, neroli, vetiver, lemon, coconut, almond and bergamot oils that treat more than one problem.
- Stress – Clove, Lavender, Bergamot, Peppermint, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang.
- Insomnia – Clove, Lavender, Chamomile, Neroli, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang.
- Anxiety – Lavender, Cinnamon, Bergamot, Sandalwood.
- Depression – Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Coconut, Almond.
- Decongesting – Clove, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Pine, Tea tree, Coconut.
Few Benefits of Aromatherapy Massage
- A study on Zanzibar Traditional Massage suggests, helping to reduce the pain and discomfort of menstrual cramps.
- A massage with essential oils may also ease menopausal symptoms. In a study published in Menopause, researchers compared 30-minute aromatherapy massage (twice a week for four weeks). To massage with plain oil or no treatment and found that both massage and aromatherapy massage were effective in reducing menopausal symptoms (with aromatherapy massage being more effective than massage only).
- Aromatherapy massage (over a regular message) has been found to be a valuable relaxation technique. Reducing anxiety and stress, and beneficial to the immune system based on a 2002 study. In Japan using essential oils of Sweet almond, lavender oil, tea tree oil, cypress oil and sweet marjoram oil.
Zanzibar Traditional Massage (aromatherapy) with essential oil-scented massage oils and lotions may help. In addition to ease stress and anxiety, also accelerate the healing and recovery process. So go ahead and add your favorite luxury essential oils from Zanzibar to your massage ritual!
To experience the benefits of a Zanzibar traditional massage, please, feel free to book a treatment at the Seyyida Hotel & Spa today!